My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back To School

So last week we did Meet the Teacher for Victoria. She will be in Ms. Brossard's class this year. Her teacher seems really nice. She is really young. Victoria liked her:)


We did orientation for Mattie. There is no longer bus pickup/drop-off for our area:( He will be taking Spanish this year. He is now a 7th grader:) One more year and then it's off to high school. Yikes!!!


So the first week of school is almost officially over. Everyone has been doing really well with the adjustment of schedule and such. No big problems yet; everything is running smoothly:)


Things here at home "solo" have been a little boring to say the least. On Tuesday I went by my mom's and took her to run an errand then me and Lal went out to lunch with Jav. I picked up the kids and then drove Lal back to my mom's.


Other than that, I haven't really done much or gone anywhere. I spent Monday cleaning up the house and tomorrow I need to run and do some grocery shopping for next week.


I went by Scrapbook Heaven yesterday evening and picked up some of the new Elsie Jack & Abby and some of those really cute Daily Dose journaling cards. Oh, and last weekend I finally caved and bought the Big Shot. I am going to sell my old Sizzix (which is still in excellent condition;) at the 911 yard sale in September...which reminds me...I have to start purging, pricing and boxing what I plan to get rid of.


Victoria's birthday is coming up at the beginning of next month so we need to finalize what we plan on doing to celebrate. She wants to invite along some girlfriends to go somewhere or do something:) We bought some cute little Hannah Montana goodie boxes to give out:) I really need to get on the ball with that. I have lots of gifts to wrap and invites to write out, etc. etc.


I finally motivated myself to do a little bit of scrapping today. Of course it's a lift...another one from Mama2my3princes on sb.com. I just LOVE her work. It's just so fab!!!



The notebook paper is Karen Foster and the white "letter" paper is KI...Bazzill Edge and textured cardstock, Heidi Swapp bookplate and chipboard alphas in black and ledger. I used my first Bigz die for the arrow and the button is Doodlebug. Oh, that strip of striped pp is Karen Foster as well; last years school line:)

On Monday Victoria lost a tooth and the Tooth Fairy totally forgot to pick it up. So she put it under her pillow again and wouldn't you know it...She forgot AGAIN!!! ...(boy did I have some guilt:()

Last night while brushing her teeth her other loose tooth came out as well. She has a tendency to lose her teeth in pairs:) So she got to put TWO teeth under her pillow and the Tooth Fairy FINALLY came and left a whopping $20 for being so late to pick up the first tooth. She was REALLY excited about that this morning:)

3 comments:

Lal said...

I'm loving the back to school LO! I need to get my stuff back from mom's and get on it!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

what an awesome school page love it all

Kelly Goree Photography said...

WOW! Thank you so much! I was just searching the net for myself (can you tell I'm bored today?) and found this! Gorgeous lift :)