My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, August 2, 2007

More LOs from Crop Night

Totally forgot to upload my two other LOs from crop night.


I found this one on sb.com. Someon posted premade LOs they were selling on ebay. I finally used some of my MME Magnolia. I find it so hard to use that pad. These are pics of my son last year at the coast on his boogie board.

A lift from Scrapbooks Etc. Opened up my Phoebe pack:) The corner rubons are Paper Studio. The rubon is Phrase Cafe (and it shifted on me while I was rubbing so my title is kind of off:(, Prima flowers, mini brads, Chatterbox chipboard letters, Scrapworks Shimmer Shapes flower. The notebook paper is Paper Studio. I cut the scallop and made the tiny holes with a hole punch:) TFL

4 comments:

Lal said...

These really came out good! I especially love the one of Mattie...great use of the Magnolia :)

Estee said...

I love how you did the "Beach" title!! It looks so pretty!! I need to find a crop somewhere so I can get some scrapping done!!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

just gorgeous

Unknown said...

oh...i love your layotus. sooo fun. how is the driving these days? i bet you are burning up some gas now! only wish the gas price would come down a bit!!