My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

After the Long Weekend

The kids are back in school today after our long Labor Day weekend. I was really hoping to sleep in over the long weekend after getting up at 6am all last week, but that did not happen. Not one single morning. The kids were up at or before 6am every day!!! Of course, today I had to MAKE them get up. Funny how it works that way.

We have another wet morning. We have been getting so much rain; at least more than we are used to.

I spent Saturday over at my mom's and my cousin went by with his wife and their new baby. He is so tiny and the cutest thing ever. I had seriously been getting the baby urge and couldn't wait to see him and hold him...I think I have it worse now:(

I hadn't seen my cousin in a while. He is in El Paso going to school for the border patrol. He will be done in October. He was just home for the long weekend and to see the baby cause he wasn't home for the birth:(

Sunday I went by Michael's to use my 50% off coupon and as I was leaving the store I checked in the "cage" at the front with the Sizzix dies. Last week they had alpha sets marked down to $40. Well, they were marked down to $9!!! I picked up the upper and lower case Doodleblock that I had been wanting forever:)

Yesterday I went by a different one and picked up Ransom for $9 as well. I wasn't able to find the Fun Serif I saw last week so I am going to try to hit the last one I didn't get to and see if they have anything left.

Went by 911 and picked up the Rusty Pickle Mayflower and Pirate Princess papers. Can't wait to use them.

I am in the process of planning Victoria's bday party for this weekend. There is a party place on Bandera/Guilbeau; next to Scrapbook Heaven. They offer a Rock Star make over party theme; perfect for the Hannah Montana theme Victoria wanted:) It's $15 per child so I have to call today and make sure we can get in for Sunday.

Well, I've got lots of catching up on housework and laundry to do today after the three days off. Hopefully I'll get some scrapping time later today. I still have not been able to install my new pritner software:( I think I'm going to have to get someone to come look at the computer to get it on.

1 comment:

Lal said...

Dang! You find all the good sales! You must have a TON of dies by now!! Share :)