My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, August 2, 2007

New LO

Something I worked on yesterday and finished up last night. It's a lift off of sb.com. I love the "threading" of the ribbon. Good use of ribbon and eyelets that I don't normally use:)

I used Lil' Davis chipboard letters, Doodlebug blooms and some Rusty Pickle buttons. Not sure who makes the little flower button though. I cut my silhouette hearts using my Cricut and some MM glitter adhesive paper I got at 911 a while back. The "coaster" stamp is Autumn Leaves and the notebook paper is Paper Studio.

I went by HL yesterday to get some textured cardstock and I found all sorts of new Spare Parts goodies; canisters of silk blooms, all sorts of shaped and gem brads, clock faces...lots worth checking out. I hope they are on sale next week:)

TFL

3 comments:

Lal said...

Awww, this is so sweet and pretty!! :) I hope the paper is half off next week so we can get the Wild Asparagus pad because you know...we ARE running low on paper! LOL :)

Estee said...

Somehow I doubt that you two are running low on paper!!! I love the layout! I saw the layout that had the ribbon and I have to say that I love yours more!!! :)

Jane Ettia Jones said...

what an awesome idea with the ribbons. such a cute layout