My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday, April 10, 2007







Today turned out to be a beautiful day. Unfortunately, I've been stuck in the house cleaning, but it was a nice walk to pick up Victoria from school today...Well, except for the big mess at the end of the street where they are tearing up the sidewalk, but it should be really nice when they get done..and hopefully it will be soon:)






I ran by 911 yesterday after I took Mattie to his dr. appointment. I picked up some of the Junkitz Extreme Boy paperz and some Rusty Pickle Chocolate Bunnies. I just LOVE the sound of that...Chocolate Bunnies...Yuummmy and the papers are yummy too:)






Ooo, and I received some awesome goodies in the mail yesterday; my prize from our group's MM challenge. I can't wait to use some of this:)

Went by Walmart to fill Mattie's Rx and went through the craft department and found these. They are putting out all sorts of new scrap goodies. I can't wait to see what else they get in. They are clearancing alot of the older stuff, but nothing I want or would use:(



Well, it's back to the cleaning and hopefully I can do some scrapping later today or tomorrow. I feel the need to create:)

2 comments:

Lal said...

Yummy stuff...now get scrappin'!!! :)

Tammy said...

What Walmart did you get those stamps at girl? I went to 2 last night and no luck, I had to cry myself to sleep!! lol