My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, April 30, 2007

It's Raining Again...







More rain and it's supposed to rain all day:( The weekend was pretty good weather wise. I hope it dries up soon.



So we had a pretty good weekend. Saturday we drove to the expo in Austin. I was really psyched about the whole thing, but it was a bit disappointing. I expected alot more. Granted, I've never been to anything like this before, but I just thought there would be more.



There were several really great booths, just not a whole lot of new product. And there was a charge for all the make and takes:( Most of which were $3-$4.



I did find a few things I had been wanting and didn't want to pay a shipping charge, but I just didn't spend as much as I thought I was going to. I only spent $39!!! Here's some pics of the things I picked up there:




























There was a booth with tons of big bins and everything was 1/2 off. I found all these MME Bohemian rubons!!! There was tons more and I meant to go back and get more, but I forgot:( They were only about 65 cents!!!

















LOVE chipboard especially the Plain Janes. They were out of the arrows and the stars:(







One of the booths had this cute little gumball machine that was full of these buttons!!! I got four quarters worth:) Too cute:)












Lots and lots of Scenic Route:) I had REALLY been wanting these cardstock arrows. I got all three sets and some papers from a few different lines.















Serendipity papers. I just love that cute little owl:)





We were each given a ticket to fill out for door prizes. This is what Steve won;)

It included a plain white board book and all the trimmings to complete it. It has a western theme and I am not crazy about the patterned papers, but it's still a pretty cute kit and it was free:)


I stopped in at 911 on our way back into town and picked up these yummy goodies. I had no idea Heidi Swapp made ribbons!!! They are too cute:)



Since we finished up kind of early with the expo we did a little shopping in Austin. We went to the HL there and I found these stamps and rubons. Ours has them too though:) And the Bazill edged cardstock I picked up here in town the other day.
Last pic:) Some goodies I got in the mail. A friend over at sb.com is just starting up her ebay store and I got these fabulous flowers. I LOVE the new Prima Sprites:) They are embossed.

1 comment:

Lal said...

Dang! You could open up your own Expo! LOL