My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, February 9, 2009

I am:

Reading: Nothing at the moment. I haven't found anything to read since the Twilight series:( I am in serious Twilight withdrawls:(

Listening to: So loving Tenth Avenue North.

Obsessed With: Twilight. I am so anxious for the next movie to come out.

Thinking About: The very fast approaching Summer and what we will be doing to occupy ourselves:)

Planning To: Do some organizing in my scrap room. Some more purging and a little more order.

Dreaming Of: Getting some LOs done. I've been in quite a bit of a rut since the new year:( Boo hoo...must scrap.

Enjoying: Visiting with my neighbor and watching her baby girl grow...rather quickly I might add:)

Vowing To: Get more done. Be more productive. Continue to watch my sb spending. So far so good:)

Working On: Finishing up my Valentine's Day cards. I have a few left to do.

Excited About: Yummy new CHA products coming in to our LSS. I have quite a few projects in mind with some of the fab new goodies.

No comments: