Thursday, June 28, 2007
I have been tagged...by Gina:) Here are my answers:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes, an ex girlfriend of my Uncle Frank:)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I am not normally a crier, but I was stressing last week and Friday did it for me:(
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? most of the time
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? yes, 2 and two stepsons
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes:)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No!!!...that was sarcasm:)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I have a huge fear of heights, but I think I would still like to try to get over my fear.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Fruit Harvest Strawberries/Blueberries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? physically I am pretty strong, but I am not always emotionally as strong as I think I should be, but I am working on it:)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Razza Dazza Chip from Baskin Robbins
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes or smile:)
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my fears
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? living with my sis and mom
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? yes
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? dark blue lounge pants with skulls on them and no shoes; just socks:)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Spinach Alfredo pizza from Cici's
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My daughter is watching Sponge Bob
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? red
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? I love the smell of coffee (don't drink it though), gingerbread and chocolate
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my mom
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes...I do:)
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? basketball...the Spurs!!!
27. HAIR COLOUR? brown
28. EYE COLOUR? dark brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no, but I want some.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Italian; lasagna, chicken parmigan...
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fantasic Four
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? grey t
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses...followed by hugs;)
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Lal
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ???
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? not currently reading anything right now. I need to find me a good book.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? road runner
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Happy Feet
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? the ocean
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I guess the Rolling Stones
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mississippi
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm crafty;)
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? right here in SA, TX
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? to be able to see the future
Sunday, June 24, 2007
LO I did with a pic of Mikey climbing the half wall; one of his favorite pasttimes:) All papers are Junkitz Extreme Boy:)
LO of Mattie trying his his skateboad for the first time. All papers here are also Junkitz Extreme Boy. I LOVE this line for boy LOs:)
LO of Victoria laying out on the front lawn:) I used Comso Cricket Dutch Girl. I had been dying to use these papers. I used a sheet of the French Twist decorative edged paper to trace the pattern onto the back of the Cosmo Cricket and then used my Cutterbees to cut it out:)
LO of the kids last year at the Helotes Cornyval:) All papers here are Basic Grey Color Me Silly. So glad I could dig into my "older" stash and use something:)
I absolutely LOVE the way this one came out. First of all, I just LOVE the picture. Secondly, I just love the way the green stands out of the black and the orange made a really nice accent color:) I finally got around to using another set of my Autumn Leaves stamps.
Thank so much for looking:)
Friday, June 22, 2007
Swim class was cancelled the other day so they made up 15 mintues yesterday and 15 minutes today. I drove to swim class all by myself!!! :) This is the first time I have driven alone!!!
Tomorrow we are cropping at 911. I am really looking forward to some "me" time. The kids have been driving me kind of batty these last few days. I really need to get away.
Not much else going on around here. Lots of rain the last few days:(
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
So today Victoria was supposed to start her swim classes at the pool down the street. The class started at 10:30, so I figured I'd set the alarm to get up at 9:15. I changed the time, but totally forgot to set the alarm...Duh!!! But I only got up a few minutes late or so. So I'm making breakfast, tyding up and stuff before I head out. Victoria had changed into her swimsuit as soon as she got up...LOL...so she was already ready. Just had to braid her hair to keep it out of her face. So we get sunscreen, got the towel, get the shoes and head out. We get there and the lifeguard/class teacher person informs us that the class has been cancelled for today because there is too much chlorine in the pool. Ugh!!! I do believe that when we filled out the paper work that we included our phone number. Someone couldn't have called us to let us know???!!!
So, they said they would be making up the class on Saturday which totally messes up my plans of going to my sis' house this weekend:( Total bummer!!! :( The classes are only from Tuesday-Friday for two weeks. So they will be done with next week.
So, we came home and Victoria filled up the tub and "swam" around in there for a while:) My MIL showed up a while ago with my BILs kids and took mine too:) They were going out for a bit. So I am sitting here in the living room, on the computer and can't think of a single thing to do:( I don't want to scrap since we'll be cropping next weekend and I already got all my chores done. I guess I should start thinking about what I am going to scrap and what I am going to use and such.
I want to work on V's grad cap/gown pics we took and some really nice pics I took a couple of weeks back outside. Oh, also a LO using her last day of school pic and her first day of school pic. Kind of a comparison LO and how fast time went by. Still need to get some more LO ideas going.
Saturday, June 9, 2007
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
I also found these cool Kelly Panaci cardstock stickers. These are going to be great for a BOM page:)
So not much else going on around here. I am desperately looking forward to crop this month. I need to get out of this funk I am in lately:(
On somewhat or a brighter note, I am still working out everyday and I am only 5-10lbs away from my goal weight. I still haven't decided which one yet. Depends on how I think I look at either one:) I am really leaning towards the 10 though and it's been going pretty well, so it shouldn't take too long:)
Sunday, June 3, 2007
Here's Tim signing my copy of one of his books:)
Such a super exciting day!!! I got the Fancy Pants chipboard flourishes with my GC and picked up a few of some 9x9 Tim Holtz papers and a couple sheets of some Doodlebug papers...Oh,and I hit my free $10 again. Woo hoo!!! :)
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Lastly, I did this one using some of my Elsie Love papers. I got the idea from a LO in Scrapbook Etc., I believe:) I finally used some of my Queen & Co. felt ribbon too.