My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday...

I worked on this LO today. I lifted this off of Lal who beat me to it. It was a lift off of Kittyeisner on sb.com. I just LOVE these Creative Imaginations papers and I debating whether I should go back and get a couple more sheets at 911 before I realize I need more:)

I stopped by there last night and ran into Gina:) We chatted for a little bit and I also got my other pics with Tim Holtz!!! Woo hoo!!! I can't wait to scrap them. I don't really have any ideas yet, but I do want to incorporate some of his product into my LO, so it's gotta be distressed:)

I picked up quite a few sheets of his 9x9 papers and then two sheets of the Creative Imaginations. Also picked up some of those little Pebbles paints for a friend of mine off sb.com for a trade:)
Has anyone seen the new BG line; Indulge??? I am sooo in love with it. I can't wait for it to get to HL:) I am gonna try to hold out and see if they get it in before I run out and buy it. I still haven't used any of my Scarlett Letter or Phoebe packs that I bought at 911 when they first came out:) But they were just so beautiful and I just HAD to have them:)

2 comments:

scrapbook911 said...

IT was great seeing you the other night!! If you want to email me your addy, I'll send over the pics that I have of you and Tim...that way you have a backup in case you need to make more prints!!

I really like your layout with that awesome CI paper. I also have a bunch sitting in my stash, waiting to be used!!

Catch ya later...

Lal said...

I love your version of the scraplift! I love the HS letters you used! Great job!