My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crop Night



Last night was our monthly crop night at 911. I finally got to meet Karen (ScrappiKat) from sb.com!!! She is sooo awesome!!!...sweet, funny and so nice:) She also took her daughter Lexi who is such a sweetie:) I also got to meet Karen's friend Sharon. Another GREAT lady!!! ;) I had the GREATEST time last night. I am SOOO looking forward to next month's crop:) We talked and laughed. I wish we hadn't had to leave a little early:(

Miguel picked up and I went back to Lal's. We stayed up until a little past 2am and scrapped some more:) I finished five LOs all together:) The most I have scrapped in QUITE a bit. I just hadn't been feeling it, but I was on a roll:)

I went by Jo Ann's at Crossroads today and they had a whole bunch of stuff on clearance. I picked up packs of Colorbok flowers for 97 cents!!! as well as a couple of packs of Jo Ann's ScrapEssentials gem brads for 97 cents a pack!!!

Also went by the Michael's at the Rim...just to look;) Hey, Karen...they had the Far East 12x12 pack!!! I don't think there is a coupon this week though:( I spent all of six dollars today. Sooo proud of myself. I have done an awesome job on my sb spending this last month or so. I only spent $15 at last night's crop:) Of course it did help that there wasn't a whole lot of new stuff in:) hee hee

Here's my LOs from yesterday:

LO I did with a pic of Mikey climbing the half wall; one of his favorite pasttimes:) All papers are Junkitz Extreme Boy:)

LO of Mattie trying his his skateboad for the first time. All papers here are also Junkitz Extreme Boy. I LOVE this line for boy LOs:)


LO of Victoria laying out on the front lawn:) I used Comso Cricket Dutch Girl. I had been dying to use these papers. I used a sheet of the French Twist decorative edged paper to trace the pattern onto the back of the Cosmo Cricket and then used my Cutterbees to cut it out:)


LO of the kids last year at the Helotes Cornyval:) All papers here are Basic Grey Color Me Silly. So glad I could dig into my "older" stash and use something:)

I absolutely LOVE the way this one came out. First of all, I just LOVE the picture. Secondly, I just love the way the green stands out of the black and the orange made a really nice accent color:) I finally got around to using another set of my Autumn Leaves stamps.

Thank so much for looking:)

3 comments:

scrapbook911 said...

Sounds like you had a great time at the crop...I am sad i couldn't go! I'll have to live vicariously thru you. Your layouts are way cool. 5 lo's is a huge accomplishment!!

Way to go on your spending...I need to cut back, but don't seem to be having much luck at that!!

Lal said...

Love all your layouts! I'm already planning next month's crop! LOL

Unknown said...

Hey girl...you've been tagged. check out my blog!!