My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Spur of the Moment

Inspiration struck out of nowhere today:) Browsing the gallery on sb.com I came across a LO by SJ Luvscrappin and was immediately inspired to do this LO.

I finally got around to using some of the papers in my Wild Asparagus paper pad I got at HL. I am loving those papers:) Other things used: BG flourish rubon, Lil' Davis Crillion stamp, Lil' Davis chipboard alphas, Prima Sprites and Isabella, Paper Studio cardstock alpha stickers, some lace, some buttons and some brads I got in the Target Dollar Spot. TFL

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh, what a sweet picture and very cute layout!

I'll look for you on Sat. at the garage sale. I'm doing a table also. Hopefully we'll have some luck. See ya then!!

Lal said...

I love this LO of B girl Victoria! LOL Is the going to break out doing the P-P-P song?? Mikey likes it!! :) Great job!! Love the vintagey feel of it!! A++++

Estee said...

I saw this in your gallery at sb.com and I loved it!! The colors are amazing and I love how you did the title!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

simply STUNNING page girl, my fav colours too