My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, October 8, 2009

120 LOs!!! Photo HEAVY;)

I've gotten quite a few LOs done since my last post. Some of these were done during a mini palooza that Lal and I had. I think I got like 4 or 5 done that day. Can't quite recall. The rest I've gotten done since then; here and there. So here they all are. I'm too lazy to list all my product and such for every single LO I have here, so if anyone has any questions, just leave me a comment:)



In other news, I had V home sick week before last. She was home for 2 days. She had ran a low grade fever for a day, but then she was super congested and coughing so I kept her home. A few days after she went back to school, I came down with it. I'm going on a week now. I started to feel some improvement and then I woke up yesteday feeling worse. Today was a better though, so here's praying it doesn't last much longer.

For the last week and a half I have been dieting and so far I have lost 8lbs. I'm hoping to get to 10 by the end of the week. I am setting short term goals to keep me motivated. Setting my weight loss in 10lbs increments.

We finally got our gym membership transfered to the new gym right by our house, so starting Monday, I'm hitting the gym. Hopefully this will help me with the whole weight thing; give me a little boost;)

Today I did a little yard work. All the rain we'd had really got the grass growing. Or should I say weeds. I went out there and pulled out quite a bit, then just mowed. The yard REALLY needs some work. Hopefully once the weather cools down more consistenly, I can work on the yard more.

Not much else going on here...at least not that I can think of at the moment. I'll be back to update with another post later today to get caught up. I think this post is photo heavy enough;)




























































































2 comments:

Nikki Love said...

gorgeous new layouts!!!

Ginajam said...

YOWZA...i don't know who is the bigger rock star when it comes to all of your beautiful layouts!! They are AWESOmE! I gotta go back and look again :-)