My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, August 14, 2009

Ram Camp

This morning I woke up to a very nice little visitor. Ruby and Ariel came by. I hadn't seen Ariel in a while. With the kids being home and all and running around for back to school and since Ruby started watching Bella, we just don't have the time to hang out like we used to:(

Today Mattie had Ram Camp. I dropped him off. It was from 1-4pm. Basically they were showing him around; where everything is at. How things work. That kind of stuff.

V and I killed time while he was there. I went by M's...found nada...went to the Dollar Tree next door; we just got drinks and V got some Cheetos:) Went to Tuesday Morning. V found some little wooden doll house furniture so we bought a set; a little bedroom I think. I took her to eat at Whataburger, then we went to Hobby Lobby...didn't buy anything there either.

So we picked him up at 4 and then came back home. It is SO SUPER hot out:(

I got two LOs done yesterday. They are both the same LO. A lift off Ginger Williams. I had done both these pics on a 6x12 LO a long time ago and I never liked how it turned out. I always wanted to redo it. When I saw her LO, I knew I had to lift it for these pics. I had to reprint the pics though cause when I tore them off the other LO, they kind of "warped". Besides I needed larger pics since I did individual LOs instead of the ONE they were both on before. I am SO much happier with these LOs than the one I did before. LOVE it:)...them:)




The pics are from Valentine's Day a couple of years back. I used on both...Papers: kraft, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird and Girl Friday, AC and Paper Studio. JB journaling spot, Doodlebug Hopscotch alphas, MS fabric cupcakes, felt star trim from M's $ bins, bracket punch and MS large scallop punch and a couple of buttons:)

Right now I am reading The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm hoping to go see the movie this weekend so I want to finish the book before then. I SO love it and I SO LOOOVVVEEE the Lifehouse song Broken that plays on the soundtrack. I've had that on repeat on iTunes and my iPod for the last couple of days:)

No comments: