My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, July 13, 2009

Last Tuesday...

My mom was off so we went over to visit. Lal and I also planned a little crop day so I packed some LOs to work on.

This one is a lift off one Lal lifted off of 2Peas, I believe. I used Sass Life at the Pole for my background paper, WRMK pp to cut out the viney/leaves and bird, AC Puffy Thickers and MM tiny alphas, Sass border and Pink Paislee journaling card.

This is a lift off of 2Peas. These pics are of V at one of the two pool parties she went to right at the end of the year. I used some Cosmo Cricket Snorkel, 7 Gypsies cardstock stickers and some buttons. I cut one strip out of the Cosmo paper (the blue wave piece) and used pop dots to give it some dimension.

So while at my mom's, my uncle went over to fix a leaky pipe for my mom. While he was out front turning off the water to the house, it broke so he had to leave the water off until he went and got someone to come back and fix it.

So we left and came back to my house. Lal and Mikey came with us. We made a few stops on the way; M's, BL and Target. I worked on this one later that night cause I didn't get to it at my mom's...

This one was another lift off of 2Peas. It was actually an altered project someone did. I made it into a LO:) I used the image off of a box of Cracker Jacks. Just love how it turned out:) The stars are Sizzix cut chipboard painted with MM paints. I made my little "flower" embellies using Jenni Bowlin crepe paper and some milk caps along with some circle punchies and my HS edge distresser. I used a shipping tag and some Tim Holtz ink along with a Cricut cut "4", a JB gem button and some small painted chip stars. Label sticker with MM tiny alphas. Kraft paper, MME Wild Asparagus, Bazzill and a few buttons.

K...I think I'm all caught up on my recent LOs now. I'm off to lay on the couch and put some heat on my neck that has been killling me all day:( Night all...









2 comments:

Lal said...

Great pages! Especially the one with the Cosmo Cricket..that's my fave :)

Ginajam said...

oh that ALWAYS layout is so cute!! i love the idea of using the cracker jack box as part of your layout...i have some in my pantry and think i'll copy you!! thanks for the idea!