My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to Matthew!!!...

Tomorrow I will be the mother of a 15 year old. My...how time has flown. So 15 years ago today I was in labor...and didn't even know it. I actually didn't go to the hospital until the morning...about 3am. I had Matthew a little after 6am. I can't remember the exact time.


This past weekend; on Sunday, we celebrated. We went to Dave & Buster's just like last year. My mom didn't go this year and some of Mark's family, but there was a nice little bunch of us there:) I forgot to edit this one:( Me, Steve, Mattie and V...Oh and that's Steve's mom in the back there:)
Mattie and Mark...
Nick, Mark's dad, Mattie and Mark...
At Mattie's request a pic of me with him and his dad...sigh...Poor Mattie. We haven't been in a pic together since he was about 2 years old.
Mattie and his baby sister, Mia...
Mattie, Mark and Nick...
Mattie and Nick...
Mattie and his birthday cake...
Here's some LOs I got done this past week....
This is a lift off 2Peas with a pic of V from when she was 5 years old!!! For her birthday that year, one of her gifts was taking her on a trip to Build A Bear. She picked out her own bear and all the accesories for it:) I used some Cosmo Cricket Jack's World papers that I've had for a really long time. I really liked them. They are too cute. Now I wish I had more.
The thing with the Cosmo papers is that you really need to get 2 sheets of each cause they are double sided. So unless you are going to chose which one of the two sides you are going to use, you really need 2.
I used a pic here of V from our recent home photo shoot. I LOVE the pic...and the LO;) I used MM Chelsea's Place stamped edge pp, MM Vintage Hip pp, a cake doilie, some Paper Studio music sheet pp. I cut the red flowers out of a sheet of MM Chelsea's Place pp. The flowers/vines are flocked. Also used some Prima lace and flowers and a piece of an MM 5th Avenue journaling sheet.
I believe this one was a lift off of sb.com...maybe 2Peas...or maybe both;) This is a pic of V trying out the Superman ride at Fiesta Texas. The seat they have up front; the "mock" one. Used more Early Bird papers, AC Puffy Thickers and MM tiny alphas.
Hopefully there will be more scrapping this week since I got all these new pics to scrap:)
Today I got all my cleaning chores done. Tomorrow I am going over to my mom's and we are taking Mattie out to lunch for his birthday:)
Have a good night and a great week everyone:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

LOVING all of these pages especially the one with the pic of V and the frame! You're on a LO roll!! :)