My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm Sick...AGAIN...

Gosh, it seems like I am always sick lately. I've got a cold...or maybe it's my allergies, but I've got a cough and sore throat now and I'm all stuffy:( I stayed in all day today and just rested and bummed around the house. Got quite a bit of laundry done though...that's never ending.



I've been working on some Vday cards. Lal was making her own so I thought I would too. I'm such a copycat;) Here's what I have so far:

I've still got a few more to work on. Just haven't been able to motivate myself these past couple of days with the cold and all. I did get a LO done yesterday though. A TOTAL lift from the February issue of Scrapbooks Etc.
For those of you who haven't had the chance to go by the Ingram's Michael's and check out those stamps, I made a trip out there tonight and there is still a good selection left. There was at least two baskets and there are alot mixed up in the others, so you gotta dig a bit, but for $3...WELL worth it:)

1 comment:

Lal said...

Love the layout...is that white paint you used? And the cards are too cute! Copycat :)