My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Monday, January 28, 2008

A Couple of New LOs...

Here's a few LOs I've gotten done lately...

I had been working on this one for a while. Just hadn't gotten around to finishing it off. This is a lift off of Kelly Goree. I love her style:) I used BG Infuse papers; handcut the flourish/flower from it and made the scalloped circle out of a solid sheet from the line. The title is MM alphas rubons, BG cardstock alpha stickers and HS chipboard letters. I used a white Doodlebug Paper Frill and inked it in two shades to match:)

This is Wild Saffron paper. I saw a LO Lal did using the little butterflies and I just HAD to have it:) The background is MME Bohemian (old stuff from my stash) and Miss Elizabeth's chipboard accents (the clock and the word "dream")...also had those for quite a while. I am liking that I am digging into my stash and using some of it up lately:) The brads which are MM decorative have also been in my stash for quite a bit. All the other paper elements are from one sheet of the Wild Saffron paper pad. I handcut the flourish and the butterflies and the strip is the opposite side of the same sheet. I cut smaller butterflies to mount on top of the larger ones to give them more dimension. I also added some Bohemian gold gems to the wings and Scribbles trails behind them. The flowers are Imaginisce Bazzill Bling blooms. TFL

2 comments:

Lal said...

It's about time you put something new up!! I was getting tired of reading your Cricut message! I just LOVE both of your LO's!! SOOO beautiful! You sure do that "vintage" style prety good! What are the BG letters on the first LO? What line? Do I have them? I want them! Great job!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

i so love your dream page that is just fantastic