My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Saturday's Crop LOs

We cropped at 911 on Saturday. We had to leave early cause Miguel had to work the next day. We got there like at 5 and left about 9. We went back to Lal's, ordered pizza and cropped some more. We went to bed about 1pm:)


Here's what I got done...


This one has to be one of my all time faves. I lifted this off of snoopie from TwoPeas gallery. I used Mellow Papers, Bazzill cardstock, Imaginesce Bling bloom, Autumn Leaves flourish stamps, Daisy D's chipboard titles, Heidi Swapp bloom, Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas, mini brads, Primas, Scribbles, Paper Studio polka dot biggie brad, MM Heidi rubon alphas and buttons.


I was dying to work on this one. I lifted this off ScrapNKary on sb.com. I absolutely love this photo. I ordered the papers for this one online and they got here JUST in time. Papers are Elsie Roxie line as well as the cardstock Trinkets. Other supplies...textured cardstock, ribbons, Doodlebug bloom, Prima Esprit, Paper Studio polka dot button, Basic Grey flourish rubons and American Crafts Remarks.


This inspiration for this one came from someone's blog. I wish I could remember whose:( I used DCWV scalloped edge cardstock, textured cardstock, Foof A La Blackbird pp, Urban Lily pp that I cut with my Cutterbees, Heidi Swapp "moment" stamp, MM "cherish" rubon and Heidi rubon alphas to spell "the".




I think this one still needs SOMETHING. I used black textured cardstock and cut the French Twist paper with my Cutterbees. The two other patterns are French Twist as well. The other is Creative Imaginations. Also used a bit of Queen & Co. felt ribbon. I'll update this one once I add to it:)



Update on the happenings around here. Last Friday was early release. Mattie went to spend the weekend with my mom. Saturday morning we got up early and went to breakfast then Victoria and I did a little shopping at Target:) We found these really cool Max Clips that we had been looking for for her Disney MP3 player thingie. These play actual full length movies. We got the Cheetah Girls 2 and High School Musical:) Afterwards we went for a walk at the park; just the two of us:)


We had a birthday party that afternoon, so we came home and got ready. The party was at 1:30 at Peter Piper's. Afterwards, I stopped at the Big Lots next door and found these really cool Provo Craft chipboard letter tiles...too bad there was only three boxes and they were all the same color. I got them all and gave one to Lal;)


We came home and I got ready from crop. Crop night went well. Like I said, we went home early, but still scrapped at Lal's.


The next day while out and about I notice a "rash" on Victoria which Steve says he had noticed the night before. It looked pretty bad. So we get home and I get her in the bath and it seems to look somewhat worse.


The next morning was NOT good. It looked just as bad and really red and somewhat "inflamed". I am remember that she ran a fever the previous Monday-Wednesday that mysteriously just "went away" and I am looking at the "rash" and guessing she has Roseola or Fifth Disease.


I took her in so the school nurse could take a look and she guessed the same thing, but asked that I take her to the dr. and confirm just to make sure it wasn't something else that was contagious. So I was lucky enough to get her in at 11:20 and the dr. confirmed. She also said that she sounded like she was getting an asthmatic cough and prescribed some meds and a chamber (which the insurance didn't cover and was $57!!!). So I had to run and get those filled.


She was back to school the next day, but the rash comes and goes (which the dr. said it would) and today is a particularly noticeable day. It has now spread to the tops of her legs:( Hopefully it will start fading soon. This is what she looks like today...


FYI...it looks worse than it is. She's not terribly itchy or anything, but it does look really bad. At this point, when the rash erupts, she is no longer contagious. The week prior is the contagious stage which is tough, cause there really aren't many symptoms other than the low grade fever and possibly a sore throat or little bit of a runny nose. Symptoms associated with a cold or something which is what I thought it was. Which is probably how she caught it too; off someone at school who didn't know they had it either:(

1 comment:

Lal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVING all your LOs!! Especially the pumpkin one which I'm going to lift as soon as Miguel brings home some pumpkins and I get some good pics of the kids out there!! The crop was fun. I hope we can crop at SH next month...although I really love it at 911! We'll see.