My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, October 19, 2007

A Quick One For Yesterday...

A lift off of sb. com; Jeniece, I believe. Really like her gallery:)

MM ledger pp, Heidi Swapp "enjoy" stamp, MM mailbox letters, Rusty Pickle School Daze pp (notebook paper) , Wild Asparagus pp (flowery) , Scenice Route pp (green/white polka dot), Lil' Davis pp (ticket strip), chipboard heart, MM paint, staple Petaloo polka dot bloom, button. My sis printed me out that blue jouranling frame off somewhere:) TFL:)

2 comments:

Lal said...

I LOVE this LO! I forgot I was going to look for that pic of Mikey on the carousel and lift this as well! UGH. I still need to upload all my crop LOs to my blog and another LO I did the other day.

Unknown said...

Wow Esmie...all of your layouts are so pretty! You've been a busy girl, too! They all turned out really great!