My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Today started off a little hectic. We forgot to move our clocks for Daylight Savings. We had to be at church at 11:30 and we didn't get up until 10, so we really had to rush. My inlaws are celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary and they were being blessed during mass, so we had to be there:)


We stopped for donuts for the kids on the way there, so that was their ever so nutricious breakfast:) We were still a little late and walked in after mass had already started. It was a nice mass. We haven't been in quite a while. We definately want to go back and get the kids back in Sunday school.


Afterwards we went out to lunch with Steve's parents. We went to a new Chinese restaurant and I must say, I was terribly disappointed. It was the worst. I hardly ate any of my food. Which just goes to confirm my strict, "don't try new places" policy. I like what I like and I don't like experimenting with food and places that I might not like. Won't be doing that again any time soon.


So I did a little more shopping today. Went to Michael's and picked up this Caution paper pack. It was the new Michael's Grand Opening so they had a 50% off coupon. Didn't find much else I wanted or needed, so I used the coupon for this:












Also went to Walmart to do our grocery shopping and picked me up a little something. How great is it to find sb goodies at the same place you can buy food:)

Oh, stopped in at the Dollar Tree too to look for these little "purses" my sis had picked up last week. She altered one for me and it came out sooo beautiful. I just had go and look for some to try to alter myself. I remember her saying that the ones she found weren't very attractive and were perfect to alter and cover, but the ones I found today I thought were pretty darn cute to begin with:



2 comments:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

love those little purses there just gorgeous

Lal said...

Those are cute purses!!