My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hubby got off early today so we got to do a little running around. He had been working so late this whole week, we hadn't had the chance to do much.


I went by Scrapbook 911 to pick up some of those yummy new Primas I saw on the site last night. I was so tempted to go in last time after I checked out the blog. I was so worried there would be no Primas left by the time I got there today. My worries were justifiable. There were only about six mini jars left:( I can not believe how fast they went:( I did get to pick up a couple of bottles though, but there were a few others that I really wanted and they were out:(








I also picked up some of these really cool embossed "die cuts" ...also by Prima and these really cute tiny packs of Prima flowers. I got a couple other packs of Primas and a few sheets of the new Basic Grey Perhaps line that I didn't have yet:)






We went out to dinner and then I hit the Hobby Lobby out by there. I picked up a few things I'd had my eye on as well:)




I am loving these DCWV Pocket Full of Posies glitter flowers. I think I need to pick up another pack next time I am there. I wasn't too impressed with the Once Upon A Time pack. Not all the die cuts are glittery like the Posies. I definately need to pick up the Posies pack pack next time Hobby Lobby has their paper on sale.

I can't wait to try out all my new goodies. The kids will be home all week for Spring Break so I should get some good scrapping time while they entertain each other. Hopefully, I'll get to go over to my sis' house for a little cropping:)

2 comments:

Lal said...

DAAAMMMNN!! That's alot of stuff you got! I love thise Posies flowers or whatever they are called!! Let's see if we can plan a day to scrap while the kids are on vacation. Maybe Miguel can take Mikey somewhere and leave us to scrap!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

did someone say NEW PRIMAS?
what NEW PRIMAS?
no-one told me about NEW PRIMAS
why didn't anyone pick me up on the way through to get NEW PRIMAS
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh