My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday, March 23, 2007

Just wanted to share a mini challenge from our scrap group. The challenge was to use chipboard and paint and embellish at least three times. I was inspired by a tag book made by Janey:)

I used Lil' Davis Strawberry Glitter Glaze, Heidi Swapp chipboard flower and heart. The flower was yellow, so I sanded it and painted it pink with some MM paint. The chipboard letters are Paper Studio and I embellished the "L" with some adhesive gems. Also used a Bazzill blossom, gem brad, XO brads, Jo Ann's acrylic piece, Doodlebug rubon stitches and some ribbons.

The pic is of hubby and I at Fiesta Texas this past weekend.

4 comments:

Megan said...

So pretty! I love the glitter paint and the xoxo embellies.

Tammy said...

Great job girly!! Ypu should let Janey know you were inspired by her!!

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh my gosh tammy just sent me the link to this and girl I am flattered. I love your tag its just gorgeous.

Lal said...

I love this!! SOOO pretty!! You did an awesome job with this!