My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, January 28, 2010

New LOs to Share...

Lots of new LOs to share that I've gotten done since the new year. I've noticed that when I work with thinner cardstock; not textured, my Zig glue makes my paper bow:( I need to figure out what to do about that. Of course, it flattens right out sitting in the album, but I hate the look of it beforehand...






Someone on 2Peas posted about this awesome Cosmo Cricket kits they found at Tuesday Morning. There is a 1-800 number you can call to find out if a store near you has the product in stock. All you need is the SKU# and your zip code. So I called and found some at the store right by my house:) These were only $14.99 and they are FULL of goodies. I got two kits, one in the Coral and one in the Dusty Blue. I want to start some projects with these goodies soon especially the lacing card kits:)
Some other recent Tuesday Morning finds (not pictured) were packs of MM and AC paper; 25 the same sheet for $1.99. Love Elsie chip and assorted embellie packs; bundles of 4 and 5 for $3.99. MM Flower Shop Tins and Jars for $1.99 and some more AC Thickers. I found a chip Jewelery Box font and a pink puffy Umbrella for only $1.79 a pack:)






No comments: