My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Mommy!!!

On Sunday my mom celebrated her 70th birthday. I can't believe how quickly time goes by. My Uncle Frank planned a surprise party for her. It was a little hard to keep a secret since I had been over at my mom's on Friday and spent the night until Saturday morning. I usually take my mom out to lunch and shopping for her birthday and bake her cake, but this year we waited out until Sunday. I was afraid she would think we had forgetten about her, but she was really suprised when she walked into my uncle's house that afternoon.

My cake had a little accident:( The cherry sauce melted my icing border and ran over the sides of the cake, but it was still yummy:)

My uncle bbq-ed and everything was delicious. All of my aunts came to celebrate with my mom. My cousins came...Ruby, Felicia and Kelly. It was a very nice time and I am really happy my uncle did that for her:) My mom is my whole world and I live to make her proud of me. I hope she enjoyed her special day:)









No comments: