My Scrap Space

My Scrap Space

Sunday, November 15, 2009

LO Update...

Here are my most recent LOs. Some I did at home and some I got done @ the church gathering I went to with Lal. I'm too lazy to go through them all and list all the product and such so if anyone has any questions, just leave me a comment:)


Right now I'm working on a Halloween mini album. I'm about half way done, but haven't worked on it the last few days.

Yesterday an old friend of mine from high school came into town. Her sister threw her a surprise party so we went to that. It was a real nice time and SO nice to see her after almost 18 years!!! We've talked on the phone most recently, but hadn't seen each other since right after high school.

Today we just stayed in. We spent the better part of the day helping V with a state project she has due tomorrow for school.

Yesterday before the party, we went by The Rim and dropped off our shoeboxes for Project Christmas Child. We filled up 4 boxes. I'm really wishing we'd got more cause we had enough extra items to fill up a couple more. Next year I'm definately picking up a few more boxes.

Went by Michael's and found all sorts of MM Autumn Splendor stuff for 80% off. I got several paper packs and a kit and the journaling notebook. The Vintage Findings stuff was also 80% off. I got a couple of the embellies and that's about it. Also picked up the MM Craft Fair with a half off coupon.

Friday Steve suprised me with a new phone. Not really sure what it's called, but it's REALLY cool and has TONS of cool features. I've hardly begun to figure it all out. I'm sure it's going to be a while, but I don't have any reason to be bored while waiting at the doctor's office or anywhere else for that matter;)

I've been fighting a headache all day today. I've had a headache everyday for the past like 3 days. Last week I felt them coming on and knew I'd be getting them soon. They haven't been that bad yet, so I'm thankful for that at least.

This week is the kids last week at school before Thanksgiving break. They will be off for a whole week this year...Yikes!!! We'll be spending Thanksgiving at my mom's this year. Looking forward to it:)

That's about all I've got for today. Gotta go through my pics and see what else I still need to update with. Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday:)












2 comments:

Nikki Love said...

lovin' your new layouts!!! terrific work girl :)

Pam Callaghan said...

I am not sure how to email you.. but you won the drawing for my blog http://ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com/
a $25 GC to scrapbook.com..
so please email me at scrappingpam73@yahoo.com. You can also read about on the blog! :)
Pam